Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good people

I emailed two strangers recently and they both were good (I do not know what would be the most appropriate word here). They replied to my emails and one even called me.

I was not happy yesterday and today when I got a call from Barbara E. Ford I was delighted (see her website http://www.tangrammit.com/). She was so generous as to offer me one of her products. You made my day Barbara. Email Barbara at barbara@tangrammit.com about her books or products.

The other person is Dr. Frances W. Pritchett (see his website at http://www.columbia.edu/~fp7/). He is doing many projects related to Urdu poetry. I like his project “ A desertful of roses” which is based on the works of Mirza Ghalib. Email him at fp7@columbia.edu

They say “the world is not for good people. I don’t think so. These two people are two inspiring people and no doubt they are good.

The one thing I liked really was that they must be very busy people still they addressed all the issues in my email. The took time to talk to a stranger (albeit their big fan).

You inspire me to continue to 'be good'.
+++++++++++
Update: Nov 2007->Prof Frances is a woman, not a man! I wouldn't know coz I only communicated to her through emails... but know I know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home